Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Existence of Evil Does not Bother Me

The existence of evil does not bother me. I have no fear in facing reality; especially as each unfolding reality contains the seed of it own destruction. What bothers me is the existence of something worst than evil: GOD. I asked it before, I ask it again: Oh God, my dear God, what the fuck are you a God for? Why are you such a supernatural Sap? Why are you always bothered only with the stupid souls on earth when you gifted men and women with something far greater - the power of human intelligence? Poch Suzara

3 comments:

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

When absolute morality is Public Masturbation using words and call it God is Love; ejaculation begins and reaches beyond unlimited virtual reality that you can somehow explain and not call it EVIL. If this what you call rational, I don't want absolute morality.

Ken said...

I would like to comment on your comments, Anon, but your comments are unintelligible, incomprehensible, and downright off-putting.