Thursday, September 08, 2005

As a High School Dropout

My greatest thrill in life has been the moments, with the courage of thought, to have rattled, in public and in private, the religious complacency of college educated individuals of this God-forsaken Christian country. Oh, dear Bertrand Russell, thank you for saving the mind and heart of this high-school dropout. Thank you for showing me how to live the good life – one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. More than all the gods in hell and all the devils in heaven, I love, worship, and adore you. To me, you are the greatest philosopher of the 20th century. In the firmament of free thought and in the galaxy of literature, you are, to me, the greatest and most brilliant of stars. Poch Suzara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been great to be one of his disciples?

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been great to be one of his disciples?