Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Evil called Christianity

After taking my parents and grandparents away from me; after taking my teachers and professors away from me; and after taking even my own country away from me, Christianity has also taken my precious mind and precious heart away from me. Happily, after years of pain and struggle via study and research, I was able to win back such priceless treasures. Today, I love life as much as I love this world. I love humanity as I no longer care for divinity. I no longer have any love for Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I have no more respect for the characters loved and admired in the bible. Such people never even existed. And if they did, they all lived in a state of ignorance believing the world as flat, not round. In place of Christianity, I have learned to embrace the human destiny. Today I no longer fear death. I am more interested to be involved with the works needed to bring about life based upon social sanity, global peace and tranquility, and indeed, to help materialize the dreams of humanity. I am sure I will not succeed, but it thrills me to know that I am one of those rare individuals deeply involved in the never-ending fight against those who never cease to destroy the beauties of this world, especially the beauty of the human mind and heart as part of the beauty in nature. Poch Suzara

No comments: