Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Biological Fact

The biological reality is that human life is related to all other forms of life on this earth. One form of life could only survive with other forms of life existing. In order to survive, and to evolve further, perhaps into higher forms of life, life must eat as food other forms of life. It is the poor product of a designer, if any; but obviously – poor planning from an all-knowing, all-powerful, benevolent and all-loving creator, if any. Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can only give you my personal version of genesis here. I began wondering about the system of preying in the biological world when I was seven years old. I thought there had to be a better way. Then when I read Paul's directive to his assemblies: "Restore all things in Christ". I wondered what was to be restored. Then I read Isaiah's prophecy that in the future man shall make war no more and that he will beat his swords into plowshares; the lion shall lie with the calf and the wolf with the lamb, etc., I got the idea that his vision was one of restoration of the perfect world before the Fall of Man, even before the Fall of the Angels.

God wanted to share his act of creation and so he created Lucifer. But the latter had other ideas. He thought he was smarter than God and so he rebelled. The present state of endless natural violence (as you pointed out in the biological world) and in the sphere of morality was Satan's design and idea. When Man fell, he fell into Satan's sphere of influence - his violent world.

And so as The Apostle to the Gentiles enjoins us: "Restore all things in Christ" and we will be back in the paradisical world of Adam and Eve, the world seen by Isaiah in his vision of a better existence.