Thursday, September 08, 2005

Religion

Religion has had centuries of opportunity to straighten the mess out of this world. It turned out religion had to deal first with its own mess to begin with. Look at world history from the religious perspective: after all this time, religion has not ceased hating other religions! The believers have not ceased waging wars against other believers for God’s glory. Indeed, our world is full of suffering, tragedy, disease, disaster, and pain. We atheists are fully aware that religion has dismally failed to alleviate such evils. In fact, religion encourages people to be selfish, greedy, stupid, and insane. For my part, if I have to save my own soul with the attitude like to hell with the souls of my fellow human beings, I say, to hell with the whole salvation stupid mess. Poch Suzara

No comments: