Friday, March 30, 2012

Jesus - the Confused Savior of the World

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place." John 18:36 But then, in another verse, Jesus also said: "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me." Luke 19:27 Such was the confused Jesus more known as the Savior of the world! In the meantime, during my formative years in La Salle grade school, I was frightened to believe that God made man in his own image and likeness. In high school, however, I asked: Why would God inspire men,who were created in his own image and likeness, get Jesus - His only begotten Son - to be crucified dead on a cross in order for him to be the Savior of men already created in image and likeness of his own Father - God? The answer - I was thrown out. Expelled out of La Salle high school. Amen! Praise the Lord! Poch Suzara

No comments: