Saturday, March 24, 2012

Leprosy Still Existing in the World Today

Here is an example of a Revealed Truth written by inspired authors of God in some 27 different bible versions - the Word of God. It reveals how Jesus Christ cured Leprosy and other diseases. Could any of you faithful believers explain in this forum just how TRUTHFUL is this sick garbage since leprosy and other diseases are still horrors in Filipino life today in the Philippines - the only Jesus country in Asia today since the 16th century: New International Version Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately he was cured of his leprosy. New Living Translation Jesus reached out and touched him. "I am willing," he said. "Be healed!" And instantly the leprosy disappeared. English Standard Version And Jesus stretched out his hand and touched him, saying, “I will; be clean.” And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. New American Standard Bible Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. King James Bible And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. International Standard Version So Jesus reached out his hand, touched him, and said, "I do want to. Be clean!" And instantly his leprosy was made clean. Aramaic Bible in Plain English And Yeshua, stretching out his hand, touched him, and he said, “I am willing. Be purified”, and at that moment his leprosy was purged. GOD'S WORD® Translation Jesus reached out, touched him, and said, "I'm willing. So be clean!" Immediately, his skin disease went away, and he was clean. King James 2000 Bible And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. American King James Version And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be you clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. American Standard Version And he stretched forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou made clean. And straightway his leprosy was cleansed. Douay-Rheims Bible And Jesus stretching forth his hand, touched him, saying: I will, be thou made clean. And forthwith his leprosy was cleansed. Darby Bible Translation And he stretched out his hand and touched him, saying, I will; be cleansed. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. English Revised Version And he stretched forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou made clean. And straightway his leprosy was cleansed. Webster's Bible Translation And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. Weymouth New Testament So Jesus put out His hand and touched him, and said, "I am willing: be cleansed." Instantly he was cleansed from his leprosy; World English Bible Jesus stretched out his hand, and touched him, saying, "I want to. Be made clean." Immediately his leprosy was cleansed. Oh Jesus, my dear sweet Jesus, what happened to you as the Son of God gifted with power to cure diseases on a permanent basis? Will you bother to cure diseases on a permanent basis only when you return as you promised to return back to earth some 2,000 years ago? Poch Suzara Facebook# Twitter# Google#

No comments: