Monday, May 19, 2014

I am Most Proud to be a Failure in Life

As a former believer, I am proud to have gradually failed to follow Jesus and his teachings. Jesus warned: “If any man come to me and hate not his father, and his mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26. On more family values from Jesus, please also read Matthew 10:34-37, Matthew 19:29, Luke 12:51-53, and Luke 19:27. And after reading such verses from Jesus and you can still consider yourself as a faithful follower of Jesus, then I say: you are indeed a mentally sick person! It is, indeed, painful to know that in this 21st century, the teachings of Jesus continue to be quite a success at home and in schools everywhere in the Philippines keeping us Filipinos ever famous as the Sick Man of Asia. In the meantime, I ask: how may we progress as a nation if the religious officials of our government were not working for the people; but are, instead, only answerable to the voice of God supposedly speaking from the Vatican Bank from out there? Oh yes, smile, God loves you; but He needs money! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: