Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Power of Questions

Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe... Oh my dear Wolfgang, questions are far more precious than the answers because the answers, in time, become obsolete. It is otherwise more referred to as the growth of knowledge under the endless search of the truth. Our sons today know more than our grandfathers knew yesterday... sadly, however, most of my friends, associates, and relatives live with the answers to questions that they themselves have not asked... They are among the hundreds of millions of frightened believers in this world. For my part, I live not with silly answers, but with intelligent questions. In this way, I may ask more questions, and to formulate better and deeper kinds of questions... Indeed, I am an atheist... Atheism is a worldwide movement today without followers... In the business of questioning everything around us in life today, we atheists are the leaders... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: