Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oh God, My Dear God, You are such a Lousy God

"With God behind you and His arms beneath you, you can face whatever lies ahead of you." Philippine Star, May 30, 2014. . . Oh God, my dear God, where are you behind the Filipinos as a poor people, and where are you beneath or on top of the poor and backward Philippines - the only Catholic country in Asia since the 16th century?. . . Oh God, my dear God, you obviously do not exists; and if, however, you do exists, You are such a LOUSY GOD! Oh God, my dear God, I am already 77 years old. My silly doctors tell me that I can go anytime now. Oh well, after I am dead, and when I do meet with you, please rest assured that I will tell it to your face that you have always been a LOUSY God to us Filipinos as a people and to us Filipinos as a nation. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: