Friday, May 09, 2014

The Bread of Life

Did you ever ask yourself that if it was the end of the world what is the last food that you would eat or last thing that you would do before you die. My relative says, to answer your question - I would like to eat the Bread of Life and be at peace with Our Good Lord before I say goodbye to this world. Wow, I ask: who baked that "bread of life" for you; and, to whom do you address your prayer of thanks for these thy gifts for which you are about to receive from thy bounty through Christ, our Lord, Amen. For my part, as an atheist, before my meal, I thank the cook. I thank the fishermen who catched fish. I thank the farmers who plant rice; breed chickens, pigs, and cows; I thank the traders who delivered such goodies to the market place. I thank the vendors in the market who sell such items; and, most of all, I thank the maid who washes the dishes at home for me. No, I do not thank the Lord. He has not even returned as yet as He had promised to do so some 2,000 years ago in order to complete His mission to destroy this world, our world. Poch Suzara Twitter# facebook# Google#

No comments: