Friday, April 24, 2009

As an Atheist

I have no access to radio, television, newspaper, and magazine – all are owned and control by the theists.

I have no access to express my views in the schools, colleges, and universities – all are owned and controlled by the theists.

I have no access getting into politics because if I admit my atheism I am automatically disqualified. Indeed, belief in God is mandatory in order win a government position.

I have no access to speak in the halls of Congress or in the Senate or even to speak to the General Assembly of the UN – all are under the eyes and ears of the theists.

I have no access to express my views to my friends, relatives, and associates as they have virtually banned me from their premises.

And yet, via the internet, as I am able to expound a bit of the views of an atheist, it is immediately branded as “atheistic propaganda.”

Well, Bertrand Russell, always on my side, summarized it for all of you: The love of “knowledge is very much more often useful than harmful and the fear of knowledge is very much more often harmful than useful.” Poch Suzara

2 comments:

Thesauros said...

You forgot the Jews. Aren't the Jews out to get you as well?

Poch Suzara said...

I am not worried. I am getting used to it. Any one who is mindless or thoughtless will be most interested to get me put away. In this world, if you want to make friends, sell to them lies. If you want to make enemies sell to them the truth! Poch Suzara