Saturday, April 18, 2009

Prayer of an Atheist

Oh God, my dear God, – you do not have to forgive me. I know what I am doing. I also know exactly where I am going. If, however, I am to meet with you after death, I hope you will be together with your friend and associate - Satan. I really would like to meet and give you and Satan a few suggestions on how to be more intelligent and constructive rather than continue to be mutually insane and destructive especially in this world of ours. To begin with, I’d like to suggest that you both need not forever be like the supernatural Saps you both are still so eager to win more silly human souls for yourselves. Why are you still in desperate need for human souls? Haven’t you already won billions upon billions of silly souls for yourselves during these past centuries. Really, my dear God, my dear Satan, I ask: – what’s the big deal about the human souls that you both have not ceased needing them with since the days when the Talking Serpent fucked the souls Adam and Eve to death, huh? Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: