Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Lotto Winner

Yes, since 1988, I have won the accumulated sum of more than $727,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS in the lotto games of foreign countries. This has been reported to me down through the years by lotto companies overseas. All based on a scam to swindle me off their fees and other hidden charges. The record shows my usual response to each of them: “Please keep my money for yourselves. I don’t need it. You can have it. I already won the greatest of wealth – it is otherwise known as mental health.”

Indeed, in the ultimate analysis, no matter how much money one has amassed, no amount of money can buy courage for the fool, or buy admiration for the coward, or buy a thought for the thoughtless. No doubt, with money, one can buy books; but not the love of learning, not with a million dollars, not in a million years.

Every one everywhere believe that with money they can buy security. There is no such wild animal existing anywhere in this world known as security; even if it were tamed by the American economy. Even the US government and its military always at war for the sake of national security but the expense of international insanity. Poch Suzara

No comments: