Wednesday, October 09, 2013

China Never Colonized as a Christian country

"I have come to realize that the white race isn't as important as I used to think it was. If Europe and America kill themselves off in war it will not necessarily the destruction of the human species, nor even an end to civilization. There will still be a considerable number of Chinese left; and in many ways China is the greatest country I have ever seen. It is only the greatest numerically and the greatest culturally, but it seems to me the greatest intellectually. I know of other civilization where there is such open-mindedness, such realism, such willingness to face the facts as they are, instead of trying to distort them into a particular pattern." Bertrand Russell 1924. As for me, what I think is great about the Chinese people in China is that during these past centuries - the Chinese people in China never been Christianized by Christianity in order to believe and to have faith in the Son of God Jesus as the Savior of China! Like we Filipinos still being taught to believe in schools, colleges, and universities that Jesus is the Savior of the Philippines... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google# Atheist#

7 comments:

Poch Suzara said...

Ken,are you kidding? Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Kim 11 Sung, Pol Pot were all amateur killers compared to God as the real pro when it comes to killing not only people, but also in killing his own children - millions of them. Over nothing. Read about it in Genesis - Noah and his family in the Great Flood. In fact, we atheists asked: What right has God to command any of us on how to raise our children when He himself had drowned to death millions of His own Children - the Human Race? Cheers! Poch Suzara

Ken said...

Poch, I see that you did not dispute the fact that the worst of the human mass murderers were atheistic tyrants. If there is no God, you have no reason to complain about him putting people to death because, just like it was to John Lennon, he is just a figment of your imagination.

Ken said...

Poch, I know you're a sensible person. I know you can do better than that. If you resort to ad hominems, it only tells your gentle readers that you're out of good arguments.

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken said...

I fear God with delight. I trust him completely with my life, my loved ones, my fellow-believers, and my fortune. He makes things work together for good for those who love him. I don't expect you to understand this, Poch. You have to be a true Christian to know it experientially.

11:35 AM

Ken said...

Poch, I don't know where your deep hatred for God comes from. Jesus said that whatever comes out of the mouth reveals what is in a man's heart. If the heart is evil, out of the mouth proceeds profanity and blasphemy. I just hope and pray you never say, "May G_d burn down my house, strike me with lightning, cause my tire to blow up and my car to fall into a ravine, paralyze me, cause me to go blind, or strike me with prostatic cancer." A study done in Finland found that even avowed atheists were scared to ask God to do such things to them or their loved ones. Please don't try this at home.