Monday, October 14, 2013

Oh My Dear Thomas Jefferson

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson... Oh my dear Thomas Jefferson, for questioning everything including the existence of God, I was expelled out of la Salle High School. It was one of my greatest achievements in life. It saved me from becoming just another one of the millions of educated Filipinos more referred to as the SICK MAN OF ASIA! Poch Suzara Twitter# Google# Facebook# Atheist#

1 comment:

Ken said...

Poch, of course you know that Thomas J was a deist, not an atheist. He was only saying that God would rather have followers who think rather than make a leap in the dark. I think you're the one making that big leap. You believe "In the beginning, nothing." You believe that time, chance and natural selection formed man from the mud. You believe nothing created everything.