Sunday, October 13, 2013

I love NOT God, but I love the Sun

The existence of God should be brighter and lovelier than the existence of the sun. The sun is always around us every day of the year. God is not even with us at any night of the year. There is no such thing as sin against the sun; there is only silly sins against God... For my part, as an atheist, I'd rather love and respect the existence of the Sun than I could love and respect the existence of God. The existence of the sun has never been mysterious; sun has never been been petty enough, or silly enough to reveal to me that if I did not believe in its existence, she will, after my death, damn and burn me in hell fire forever and ever... I love and respect the existence of the sun. It is the sun that awakens all life on this planet earth and that alone deserves worship. Moreover, there is something clean about the sun being the sun even as it burns itself out in the process. Oh yes, if we must believe in things bigger than ourselves, there is the sun. The sun is so big: one million planets of the size of earth can fit inside the sun. For my part, as a little pagan living on this earth, after my family, my country, and the whole of humanity – I also love, respect, worship and adore the Sun. Poch Suzara Twitter# Google# Facebook# Atheists#

1 comment:

Ken said...

The wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth... Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator.