Friday, October 25, 2013

What If there is a God?

The death of a child newly born into this world is prove enough that there is no God as its creator. If there were, such a God is cruel and reckless and therefore not worth believing, respecting, or worth admiring... Well, for me, as I am an atheist, and already a senior citizen --- my own death coming soon will only prove that God does not give a hoot whether I believe or do not believed in Him... In the end, it seems that God would rather meet with me not while I am alive, but only after I am dead! Again, proving that God really does not know what the fuck He is a God for --- Indeed, what the fuck was God for as a God to those more than million Billion people who already lived and died on this piece of dust called "earth?" ! Poch Suzara Facebook# Google# Twitter# Atheists#

3 comments:

Allan Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken said...

Poch, how can the death of a child prove that there is no God? The fact that a child dies, and that everyone dies, including young athletes in the prime of their lives and old atheists in their sunset years, (and I said everyone as in "all"), proves that what God said is true. The wages of sin is death. It is appointed for men to die once, then comes judgment. God does care. And I care where you spend eternity, my dear Poch.

Poch Suzara said...

My dear Ken, to go to all the trouble of creating a child (9 months inside it mother's womb) only to be born dead is not only an exercise in futility, but the exact reflection of Divine stupidity. Indeed, what's God Divine Plan all about except for us to live a life of fear and ignorance on the one hand, and on the other to have faith in divine insanity! Poch Suzara