Sunday, October 13, 2013

I have more love and Respect for the Existence of Bacteria

One million ( 1,000,000 ) planets the size of Earth can comfortably fit inside the Sun. In the meantime, we humans, billions of us, who live like parasites on this grain of sand called Earth, are we really able to displease God with sin - the Creator of the billions of galaxies? For my part, I have more love and respect for the existence of bacteria. Such little creatures, without college education, do not feel threatened with eternal damnation if they do not believe or do not have faith in the existence of beings bigger or greater than themselves. As an atheist, what is bigger, taller, greater, higher, stronger, and wiser than I am is my family, my country, and the whole of humanity. As a decent Filipino, I have no room in my heart to love and respect the existence of a selfish, silly, greedy, and insane divinity up out there! Poch Suzara Google# Twitter# Facebook# Atheist#

1 comment:

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.