Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christianity - the Most Destructive of Evil Forces

Christianity always had a vested interest in poverty, pain, suffering, misery, and depravity. Christianity has been and still is the most destructive evil force in the Philippines. Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly - Christianity destroys the minds and hearts of millions of Filipino children in school. To become not well-informed citizens of our country, but only to embrace a lifetime of faith in a silly divinity existing eternally in partnership with a silly deviltry. Destructive typhoon, like "Yolanda" is a child's play compared to the death and destructive force caused by the historical teachings of Christianity: We must love only Jesus up there by hating each other in our own country down here. That we should have no country to love after birth; only to believe and to have faith in a better world to come with Jesus in the next life after death! Otherwise, if we do not believe, if we do not have faith in Jesus - we shall burn forever in hell as punishment for our disobedience!

I said it before, I say it again: I love all the great men and great women of history. Most of all, despite its horrors and terrors, I love this world. And I am most happy and proud that I was born in this world especially as this is the only world I know and will ever know. Soon I shall be dead; and, as a dying atheist, I can assure you, my dear reader, that I shall die enlightened; and not frightened of the lies, deceptions, illusions, and delusions behind religion! Oh Yes, soon, I shall be leaving this world. I have no worries about life after death as I am aware that if there is life after death I shall be existing as a nothing. Just like before my birth, for billions of years, I was existing as a nothing. So really, I ask: what is there to be bothered about death? Whether we like it or not, we shall all have to face death sooner or later. Indeed, to face once again what we were before birth - existing as a nothing. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# google#

No comments: