Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh Jesus, My Dear Jesus

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20 Oh Jesus, my dear Jesus, ever since the arrival of Christianity during the 16th century, millions upon millions of us Filipinos in the Philippines have certainly been your faithful followers. Today, in this already 21st century, we still do live up to your commands - Specially as you stated: “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:34-37 Oh Yes Jesus, even as we Filipinos are known throughout the world as the SICK MAN OF ASIA for your glory down here, we still do love you much as we are still anxiously waiting for your return to the Philippines from up there. Poch Suzara

No comments: