Friday, November 29, 2013

The Horrors of Education in school

Education is one of the chief obstacles to intelligence and freedom of thought. Indeed, we are born ignorant, not stupid. We are made stupid by education... Bertrand Russell Colleges are places where pebbles are polished and diamonds are dimmed. . . Robert Ingersoll "Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.". . . Isaac Asimov For my part, I was expelled out of La Salle high school. I did not care to learn how to be a frightened believer. I wanted to learn how to be an enlightened free thinker. . . Indeed, I said it before, I say it again: free the child's intellectual potentials and he will transform even the concept of freedom itself in this world in great need of the freedom to question everything; and, at the same time, to believe in nothing. . . Poch Suzara Google# Facebook# Twitter#

No comments: