Sunday, November 17, 2013

Our Unholy Faith as Inspired by Messages Written the Unholy Bible

"The content of the Bible must be brought in contact with the world." . . . Philippine Star, Nov. 18, 2013. . . Indeed, especially to be in the contact with the millions of Filipinos in the Philippines - the only Christians country in Asia since the 16th century. . . Here, however, are some of the countless examples of the dogma, pigma and hogma - holy filth revealed as the revealed truth in the holy bible as written by inspired authors of God: Ezekiel 9:5-6 “Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women.” Isaiah 13:16 “Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” 1 Chronicles 20:3 “And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes.” Psalm 137:8-9 “O daughter of Babylon, you destroyer, happy those who pay you back the evil you have done us! Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock.” Numbers 31: 17-18 “Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. “But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS.” Numbers 31: 35 “And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins” 1 John 2:15 "Love not this world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." Eccl 1:18 "For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." Isaiah 45:7 " I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the Lord do these things." Luke 14:26 "If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and children, and brethrern, yea, his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Psalms 22:1 "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? Matthew 10:34-37 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Luke 19:27 "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hithher, and slay them for me." Matthew 7:7-8 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. In view of the recent monster typhoon "Yolanda" - our Japanese Tsunami, our American Katrina - that caused the death and destruction of hundreds of thousands of already impoverished Filipinos, Matthew, as one inspired author of God, must have been a stupid jerk, if not a silly clown writing nonsense in the bible for Christ's sake! Poch Suzara

No comments: