Saturday, November 09, 2013

Janet Lim Napoles

I have the greatest admiration for Janet Lim Napoles. With no college education, no high school education, and due to poverty, with just a year or two in grade school - she somehow managed to rescue herself and her family and parents, brothers and sisters, and other friends and relatives out of poverty. With much guts and criminal maneuvering she was able to convince college-educated Congressmen and college-educated Senators to connive with her in stealing BILLIONS OF PESOS - the people's money that's suppose to belong to the government of the people, by the people, and for the people. As a high school expelled student, I envy the success of no-read-no-write Janet Lim Napoles. . . I am still trying to successfully convince college-educated men and women in the government including my friends, associates, and relatives that it is preoccupation with possession more than anything else that prevents us from living freely, nobly, and greatly. They just laugh at me. Just like my teachers in school. They all got peeved with me when I tried to tell them that my "questions" are far more precious than their "answers" because, in time, their answers will become obsolete. . . . Poch Suzara! Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: