Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Triumph of Evil

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”. . . Edmund Burke . . . Oh my dear Edmund Burke, for my part, as a good man myself, I am getting sick and tired of doing something against triumph of evil as it is always triumphant. Look at the history of our world. It has never been about good versus evil. It has always been about evil versus evil and evil has always ended up triumphant in the long run. . . We are damned if we do something about it. We are damned if we do nothing about it. . . And to think that we are all taught to believe that God gifted man with a free will because he loves us! In the ultimate analysis, I think for good to triumph is for good men to always be on the side of humanity, and no longer waste time and energy and money always taking the side of a silly divinity. Poch Suzara Twitter# Google# Facebook#

No comments: